The return of circuit training - 19th MAY
Circuit training will resume on Wednesday 19th May at 6.00pm, Aston Leisure Centre. We are looking forward to seeing you all but to ensure that we maintain everyone's safety, please follow these guidelines:
- Please don't attend if you have any Covid-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has.
- Follow any guidelines that the Leisure Centre has specified such as one-way systems and no congregating in groups.
- Practice social distancing before, during and after the class. Try to arrive on time, because we won't be able to wait in large groups in the corridor.
- Where possible, please bring exact change £3 for adults and £2 for under 16 and over 60 years. This will save the need to handle cash.
- Ensure you bring your own mat, we won't be providing any equipment. You might want a drink and towel too.
- Provide up to date contact details in case we need to get in touch.
- We will supply hand sanitiser for use before and after the class.
Thanks for your cooperation in helping us to make the class safe and ensuring we meet Government guidelines.
Roche Abbey Running Festival
In May a few of our members will be running the Roche Abbey Running festival, places are filling up fast.
Anyone who hasn't taken part before, you get cake at the end and a beer or cider in your goody bag! Aside from this it is also a lovely run which goes through the scenic Roche Abbey. Starting and finishing at the excellent, Traveller's Rest in Brookhouse.
2021 Membership fees
We agreed the membership fees at our AGM in March. Effective from 1st April 2021, the fees are as follows:
£12 per adult member
Additional £15 to be an affiliated member of English Athletics to enter races including Road Race League and Cross-country
£6 for seniors (60+)
Fees for circuit training are paid weekly.
The fees are decided in April by the Committee and so amounts may change afterwards to reflect increase in costs such as English Athletics.
Anyone wishing to order kit, we have some existing stock for sale including:
If you like any new kit, please ask Lynsey or a committee member.
If anyone has any stories, photos or events they would like to share, please email Lynsey Murray: firstname.lastname@example.org